Sunday, September 28, 2014

2014: The Johnson's Year in Pictures

Today was such a beautiful day! It's almost October, which signals the beginning of my absolute FAVORITE time of year: Fall!!!  I love, love, love this time of year. From crisp days, to cider mills, to a glorious array of colors on the trees, there is so much to love about it here in Michigan.  In fact, my favorite time of the whole year is October through December.  I do wish it was a little cooler outside (I know, I'm probably in the minority with this one), but oh well :) It'll get that way soon.  I got up this morning, got myself and my daughter ready, grabbed a free coffee at McDonalds and headed to our church here in mid-Michigan. My husband, who's one of the pastors, already had taken our son to church with him, to give me a break.  Sometimes it's hard having to get everybody ready and yourself and make it to church (or anywhere for that matter) on time. I still managed to be late, Ha! No excuses ;)  Anyway, I'm writing today because I wanted to give a shout out to my very best friend Elise for taking some majorly amazing pictures of my family this year. She is so gifted in so many things, and photography is just another thing she has added to her repertoire. These pictures can give people so many ideas, like photo ideas, haircut and styling ideas, family picture outfit coordinating, fashion ideas, mixing patterns and so much more. So I decided to add some of my favorites from the photo sessions this year. I hope you enjoy them!

God Bless you :)

Love, Kristin 

The first set of pics are from our 10 year wedding anniversary photo shoot. She wanted to capture some really cool moments and I think she did beautifully :)









These pics are from our family picture photo session as well as some 2 year pics of our daughter 















And...then how it really was almost the entire time, ha!


Then there was the 4 generation photo session for my mom's 50th birthday that included my beautiful grandma, my beautiful momma, me and my beautiful daughter Lilly:














So there ya have it folks! Some of my favorite pictures from this year's photo sessions by none other than Elise Vargas Photography! She is a gem for sure!